Feed problems

Hi, I have the following issue:
I upload the product feed to Google Merchant Center and there are many products that are not uploaded. These products were uploaded without problems before, but not now.
When uploading the feed to the Facebook catalog I have the same problem. What is the problem?

Thanks.

Hi Both

As discussed in other forum channels, we are aware of the issues with product feeds in both GMC and FB and are activly working to resolve them.

@BabyLama you mention that within the last 24 hours you’ve had product images that do not display a product image, rather just a little square dot. The example you gives takes me to a product image.

This problem that led to no image being disaplyed was a caching error, which we resolved around 10 days ago, and since have not seen further examples. It would be really great if you could forward to some image links (from either GMS of FB) that still take us to a broken image. Currently we can not find any examples of this happening.

With regards to the image crawling, we are trying to establish where the error lies. From what we see, all images are visible on the respective links, so we’re trying to establish why the respective platforms are struggling to crawl them.

1 Like

the image links are working now but still disapproved

Thanks for the answers.
I have two problems:

1. There are many products that when uploading the feed do not appear in GMC, neither approved nor rejected, they do not appear in any way.
  2. 19% of the products that appear in GMC are rejected for Image not recovered (tracking frequency too slow)

We have made a release today which I hope will help resolve the issues with products being disaproved due to images not being crawled.

Initial tests show that Facebook is able to retrieve all images now, and things are much improved in GMC.

We will keep testing and I will confirm here once I’m happy the issue is resolved.

Hello. My problem number 2 has been solved. Now only 2% of uploaded products are rejected. But problem number 1 persists, there are many products that when uploading the feed do not appear in GMC, neither approved nor rejected, they do not appear in any way.

1 Like

puh good job spreadshirt!
Now only 2% of uploaded products are rejected, before it was on 50%

Hi @T_SHIRT_SPAIN

So I can help you further, can you please;

1. Please advice me which of your store feeds (you have 3 stores) you’re having these issue with?

2. Please provide me with an example prooduct that is still being rejected, and the reason why GMC is rejecting the product? Is it because an image is not loading?

3. Please provide an example of a product that is not going through to your GMC account.

Thanks

Sye

Hi Sye:

1. https://tshirtspain.myspreadshop.es/

For example:
Example items for issue: Image not retrieved (crawl pending): [Reno de navidad bufanda verde - Camiseta en polialgodĂłn unisex azul marino salpicado]
Example items for issue: Invalid image [image link]: [Do not disturb - Camiseta vintage hombre vintage mezclilla]
Example items for issue: Image not retrieved (crawl rate too slow): [Árbol de navidad - Camiseta de manga larga premium hombre blanco]
Example items for issue: Processing failed [image link]: [Reno de navidad bufanda verde - Sudadera con capucha premium para mujer azul marino]

1. For example, this article is not transferred to GMC: SPARTAN - Camiseta premium mujer | TSHIRTSPAIN
    No item with this design is transferred (SPARTAN)

Hello

I still have the same problem, many of my products do not appear in the Google Merchant Center feed. Is there an item limit for the Spreadshop feed?

Hi i have spreadshop and cant get google merchant account to accept any of products says

I need help please . Idk why it will not accept any of my products. I would truly be indebted.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.