Can I use analytics to track data on the sketchomat or tablomat version?
No. That is not possible. What do you want to achieve?
I would like to track my visitors? I also would like to see on which platform (dekstop/mobile/tablet) customers are ordering. I now don’t know anything. I have over 80 shops, what do you think would be the easiest to see from which domain orders are coming in. So my main question is:
- How can I track the visitors?
- Which platform are my ordering customers using
- From which domain are the ordering.
How do you use your >80 shops? Do you use the hosted shop? Do you integrate the shop on your own website? Do you integrate the Tablo-/Sketchomat in the standalone mode?
If have like 80 wordpress websites, for example kookschorten.com. Note: I also worked with other companies.
I have installed the the following script:
But I also use the following script on a couple of website:
- You’ve already entered your GA ID in the shop settings - you should see all relevant data in GA (checkout, shop). Unfortunately the Sketchomat does not support tracking by shop owners - so no data from the designer.
- Platform as spreadshirt.com vs spreadshirt.net? I’d use two separate GA properties for the platforms
- You mean checkout.spreadshirt.* or which of your pages was the initial entry point?
One last question. I also opened a new account on spreadshirt. How can I design a product? I let customers create something, I deeplink to a product I create. But for some reason on my new spreadshirt account I only can create a product with my own design. I don’t have own designs, but I create only something with text and let my customers create the rest. Do you know where I can find the section where I can create products with your (spreadshirt) designs?
Yes. For the “designer only” use case you could also just disable the listpage in the shop settings - the shop will then use the designer as startpage.
Ok. But how can I deeplink to a product for example t-shirt man with the design: create your own design here. Like this:Shirt example. I don’t see area in the new backoffice where I can design the shirt.
You can use the
startToken to link to a specific article, whereas e.g.
114637168 is your desired article/product:
If you want to embed a specific product with the designer, you might want to try this:
More details here:
P.s. … so, if you don’t want to use my special solution I already provided to you, with all the additional features