YouTube merch shelf items does not show up

i also have the problem given below.

Due to merchandise restrictions, your shop is not displayed to viewers in India with British English.

i also have this type of problem but my problem given below.

Due to merchandise restrictions, your shop is not displayed to viewers in India with British English.

Having the same problem: You disabled merchandise or your channel level selection does not showcase any products in your Store. Viewers do not see your Store.

I’m facing this same issue. It’s been several days and the store is not showing up on my channel. Any solution?

I have the same issue. “You disabled merchandise or your channel level selection does not showcase any products in your Store. Viewers do not see your Store.”

I am located in the US but opened a spreadshop.de store due to the majority of my subscribers being in Germany. Please help.

You disabled merchandise or your channel level selection does not showcase any products in your Store. Viewers do not see your Store. Why I get this message?

I have the same issue and this was YouTube’s response:

For this , our review found that your items do not meet our policies including the YouTube Community Guidelines and Google Shopping policy guidelines.

If we find items you submitted do not comply with our policies, we will disapprove individual items. To appeal for disapproved items please reach out to your online store admin, who can fix the issues and submit disapproved items for review in Google Merchant Centre.

Review your products and make sure they follow these guidelines:

• Your items and description are in one of the[ supported languages]
  • Items must meet our title and description requirements. In particular, they should only use professional and grammatically correct language, and they shouldn’t contain profanity.
  • We recommend your title and description to be at least 50 characters long each.
  • Check that your image meets our image guidelines.

They wouldn’t tell me what the issue was… just listed everything possible that would result in not approving the item as it was received from SpreadShirt/SpreadShop.

Is there currently an issue with the feed to YouTube from SpreadShop causing products to be rejected? My products show transferred and since YouTube is no help at all, I really don’t know what to do at this point.

I’ve had exactly the same problem for over a week. All products uploaded after a day or two and then were removed and left with one bag on my Merch Shelf. Removed the shop, reconnected and uploaded all the items again before they were all taken down again and left with 2-3 bags. Have done it again after 7 days and still the same problem. It’s not a copyright issue as I own the copyright design I’ve used… but you’d think YouTube doesn’t want me to sell any merch!

Any help appreciated!

I’m in the USA and have the same issue: Due to merchandise restrictions, your store is not displayed to viewers in United States.