YouTube merch shelf items does not show up

Hey @Thous,
from our side everything should be working fine now. I checked your account and there is no error in you merch shelf connection from our side. :thinking: Is there maybe a toggle or button you need to activate on YouTube?

Having the same issue. I did just start today though.

I have the same problem. I’m from Italy

Same problem :frowning: i am from Slovakia, please fix it

I also have the same issue and it doesn’t look like my viewers can see the products either :thinking:
I’m from Canada

Hey guys,
just saying that it’s not working doesn’t really help me here :slight_smile: so if you could just tell me what you did (did you get an error message, did something seem odd) and add some screenshots (if possible) that would help a lot!
Please bare in mind that after you uploaded your product feed it takes a few day until YouTube approved it. So be a little patient. :blush: :nerd_face:

I’m having the same issue in the US. On the spreadshirt end, my product have successfully transferred to YouTube, but on the YouTube end the status is “You don’t have any merchandise for sale”. Also, the link to my “store” as provided by youtube goes to my channel homepage rather than to a spreadshirt page. Note, that I was already a spreadshirt member before linking to YouTube. When I log in to “Spreadshop” from youtube, it redirects me to spreadshirt.

Hi @smartwinemaking,
I can only repeat myself that it can take a few days until your products are displayed on your Channel. I visited your channel and hit the button “Buy a Home Winemaking Shirt” and I was redirected to your Spreadshop. What exactly do you mean by

Thanks! :blush:

The link on the top of my channel is a manually created link. The YouTube integration is what is not working. This would allow a banner style ad below a video. Under “Status” in YouTube monetization/merchandise, nothing is under review. It is not non-existant. The Spreadshop store link as provided by YouTube is The Home Winemaking Channel - YouTube which is just my channel url with /store at the end. This directs to my channel homepage currently. On the Spreadshirt end everything is listed as successfully transferred. I can wait a couple more days to see what happens. I am trying to provide useful feedback on your end as well. If I read back on the forums, I did not see anyone with an actual resolution to the problem which maybe means it did get sorted out so they stopped asking.

SAME THING!!!

I connected my YT account with my spreadshop today, but nothing has shown up on the YT side.
The status is “You don’t have any merchandise for sale”…
Why is that? Should I expect it to take days to transfer to YT?

Hi @Chris_Garcia,

have you followed all steps and does your youtube account meet all the requirements?

If so, please have some patience. Google = Youtube can take a few days, until the data is validated and synchronized.

Could I help you?
Please let us know, once it works so we can learn from your experience :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue. Has this been resolved yet?

Is it possible the issue is due to Youtube supporting “Spreadshop” as a platform but not “Spreadshirt”?

Hey @User_NA-2dac1507,
there is no issue on our side, don’t worry. You simply need a little patience. :relieved: It takes up to a week for YouTube to display your products on your channel. It’s a pity, I know but that’s nothing we can influence unfortunately… :confused: When have you uploaded your merchshelf?
I also checked your shop and your connection to the merchshelf and everything looks fine :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Hi I have the same issue as everyone. I have uploaded my merch, my shop is connected to my YT channel and my shop is online. Does it makes a while for youtube to show the merch you have to create a selection? Could you check that everything is fine on your side and that my account is connected properly and with my YT
Thank you so much

It’s been over a MONTH since I have done all this. All the products are shown as “Transferred” to YouTube (in Spreadshop) and even when I go to Youtube Studio and click on “Shopping” I see of course that my Spreadshop is linked, and when I go to “Display own selection” and start typing the name of my products they all appear as suggestions and I can select any of them — but once selected nothing happens - they are not shown below, so I cannot “move” them to the right".
When I click the “Store” Link nothing is shown in my Channel - I mean I am at the “Store” Tab but it says that I do not have any merchandise and that the visitors do not see my store.

I have already sent Feedback to YouTube several times but haven’t received any reply from them yet - and as I said it has not been a “few days” or " a week" but over a month already.

Since it says transferred on Spreadshop there is nothing we can really do. The error occurs on YouTube therefore they have to provide a solution. I am really sorry this is causing you so much stress. Please keep in touch with YouTube.

I have now had several back and forth conversations with YouTube Support and they say that Spreadshop does not work for YouTube Channels which are located in Germany (like mine).
That is strange, since Spreadshop is present in Germany (spreadshop.de) - and when I connected the Shop to YT as per your instructions I chose “Europe” as a Region (there are 2 choices_ North America and Europe).

So, they now want a proof that Spreadshop does work with YT Channels which are located in Gerrmany and asked me to provide this in the form of Screenshot or Video or something.

Can you please confirm that Spreadshop connected to a YouTube Channel which is located in Germany does indeed work?

Thank You.

Hey @sHuRuLuNi the YouTube Partner Programme and for that the YouTube Merchshelf is available in Germany: YouTube Partner Programme availability - YouTube Help
We have several German channels that are already connected. BUT YouTube has quite a few rules when it comes to different languages/regions or currency/languages. My guess would be that because you only use the TLD .co.uk in combination with the currency Euro the Shop doesn’t appear for you. It might help if you activate your Shop for all languages and currencies, so the German product feed also shows. We will get in touch with YouTube to solve this misunderstanding. My colleague will look further into it today. So my advice for now: Switch to international settings and try again if your shop shows. I will get back to you later! Have a great day and thanks for being so patient.

I have changed the settings to “All Languages” but I cannot change the currency. (it’s greyed out).
Also: the reason why I used the Spreadshop in English is because most of my channel visitors are english-speaking,

Finally! They have now appeared!
Thank you!