Updated shipping page?

Is there a page that is regularly updated where we can find out which platforms are able to ship to which countries right now?

I know there were many restrictions due to COVID but now many of those are removed - I run both the EU and USA platforms and would like to be able to advise customers from the rest of the world which would be the best platform for them to order from. For example I have a customer in Thailand and another in South Africa - I don’t know which platform (if any) is now able to ship to these 2 countries.

I suspect I’m not the only one with this issue, I would like to place a page on my site with a link regularly updated info by Spreadshop that would provide this info. I found an old blog article on the Spreadshop site but it is very outdated.

Please advise.

@Britta_Spreadshop please could you shed some light on this?

Hey @plzLOOK,
our NA platform also covers the “rest of the World” :smiley: So your Thailand and South African customers should order from there. When it comes to Covid related restrictions, you can check our Blogpost on this topic. Here we list the countries that we’re still having trouble delivering.

Hi @Britta_Spreadshop - I had looked at the blog post first but it says it was published in February - please can you confirm this blog post gets updated?

And is there anywhere where we can decipher the country codes used? I know ZA is South Africa (which according to the blog post is still not being shipped to) but can’t figure out what Thailand might be (I thought TH but don’t know for sure).

Many thanks

Hi @plzLOOK,
yes, we have been updating the blog post but you are right: it is a little outdated again. We’ll work on it again. :slight_smile: Thanks for bringing it to my attention! :+1:

Hey guys: just as FYI: the Blog post had been updated. :nerd_face: :partying_face:

Thanks for the update @Britta_Spreadshop - please could you advise who I can in contact with regarding an order made on the North American platform? A customer in Thailand ordered a cap on the 29th October (order ID 12177887) and was given a FedEx ref on 1st November but the FedEx status has not changed since then and she still hasn’t received the delivery. She says she has emailed customer service but just gets a generic response without any specific update at all. I note that Thailand is not supposed to be experiencing any delivery problems according to the updated blog post so I’m just trying to get to the bottom of this.

Hey @plzLOOK,
I checked for you and it arrived with the destination post and should be delivered to your customer in the next mailing days.

1 Like

Many thanks for looking into this for me @Britta_Spreadshop :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.