The "Buy Now" button is not displayed on the instagram and facebook platform

Hello everyone,

I live in the USA and I’m setting up the Facebook and Instagram checkout method in Facebook Business Manager and in my store the quantity of the product is displayed as “Sold OUT”
Has anyone encountered a similar problem?
Where can I download the feed of my product store and check the parameters that are transferred from my store to Facebook?

Sincerely,
Denis

Thomas can you help me please
In my product card on Instagram and Facebook, the availability of goods is displayed: Sold Out (Sold Out) and there is no buy button.

This is due to the fact that I have not updated the “quantity_to_sell” field.
This field is required for stores using Facebook and Instagram checkout and overrides any stock information such as “in stock” or “out of stock” values.

For more information about required fields for Facebook and Instagram checkout, see the following Help Center article: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/120325381656392

I need to update the “quantity_to_sell” sales quantity field and make sure it’s greater than 0 in order for my products to show up in stores and be available for purchase by potential buyers.

You can use the following help center article to update your data feed and resolve the error: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1013894008673621

Hey @RMB_GAMES,
sorry to hear you are having trouble here. We’re about to release something that can hopefully fix this. Stay tuned and be a little patient, please! Or have you figured out how to fix it?
Best,
Britta

Hello Britta,
Thanks for your reply. I will be looking forward to your update. Facebook will expand the list of countries in which it will be possible to make a purchase directly on Social Networks, and for customers it is much more convenient to make purchases directly on Facebook and Instagram than to make an extra transition to the site. Now it’s only the US, but tomorrow it’s Canada and Australia and Europe.
I would like you to find an opportunity as soon as possible and release an update in the “quantity_to_sell” sales quantity field in the feed so that my products are displayed in stores and available for purchase by potential buyers
Sincerely,
Denis

Hey @RMB_GAMES,
I’m sorry I fear I was mixing up stuff in my last message… We don’t support the checkout on Facebook or Instagram - that’s why you have to redirect your customers to your shop website. Nothing I can do for you here, I’m sorry!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.