Suggestions For Y'all Spreadshop. Please Read

Hey,

So I talk to your agent and he told to me to email you guys to suggest somethings. One thing I would like to have for my website is that I want it to be all black with the background and foreground and all my text to be white. Second suggestion is when you hover over the products can you make them pronounce forward and possible change the background color to red or some other color so people can know they hover over the selected object. Actually when you hover over anything can y’all add this feature or make us able to add these features on the website portion in the appearance section. Also can y’all have different cooler font for the text section. Also can we make the text section of the “About First Place Loser” bigger and longer (not the header section that’s fine). Here is my website below so you can see what I’m talking about and can we make these changes or can you guys make it where we can make these changes please. Also can y’all make it where the shop is embedded in th e live stream YouTube videos. Y’all already do it for the uploaded videos but not for the live stream videos. Thanks y’all. Lets get it