Spreadshop Team Need Look Google Merchant Center Misrepresentation Problem

All Spreadshop Owner Facing Problem In Google Merchant Center. We See Google Issues that Misrepresentation and Our Item Not Showing Anymore On Shopping List. That’s Why Our Sale Stop and Also Spreadshop Company revenue is decreasing . So I Think They need work it as soon as possible.

1 Like

I’ve wanted to restart with 2 new Shops beginning of January and both Merchant Centers have the same Problem. “Falschdarstellung” Blocked before I started with advertising.
The Google Ads Account was blocked too.

I don’t understand, why Spreadshirt doesn’t contact their personal google contact peoples and solve this issue…

1 Like

Hi!
My colleagues and I don’t have access to your GMC account. We can give you tips based on our previous experience, but we will not get any information about your account and its issues from google support, as we are not connected to it in any way.

I agree that the misrepresentation issue is quite troublesome, but it covers many smaller issues under one label. Each case is individual, and at the moment we cannot provide a universal solution to it.

I think it’s a general problem for Spreadshops.

Please try it by yourself. I’m sure you will be blocked too, if you spend more than $ 5-10.