Snapback Baseball Cap - question

Why are the Snapback Baseball Caps only available with a green under bill? Green simply doesn’t go with everything. Grey, black, or the same color as the hat would be so much better…

@Britta_Spreadshop - any ideas…? many thanks in advance.

Hey @sconiArt,
sorry - didn’t see your post :see_no_evil: Could you send me a link here? The Snapback comes in 4 colors but maybe I’m thinking of the wrong product :slight_smile:

@Britta_Spreadshop - yes that’s the hat. Your link however doesn’t show under the bill. Regardless of the color hat selected, under the bill is bright green. I was just wondering that - maybe in the future that could be as I mentioned [grey, black, or the same color as the hat]… Love the hat, do you think this is possible? I attached a pic. Again, green just doesn’t go with everything. Thanks!

Hey @sconiArt,
ah, sorry I was confused there for a minute :smiley: Yes, the color under the bill is green for this product. I forwarded your feedback to my colleague who takes care of the assortment though. You are of course right that green doesn’t go with everything.

@Britta_Spreadshop Thank you! I look forward to seeing any further response… I’d really like to use these caps, with a more neutral or matching ‘under bill.’

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.