Showroom Products

I am new to the forum and Spreadshirt. I see that in my showroom, I have my products and at the top, other products from other Spreadshirt users. If someone comes to my shop and buys someone else’s T-shirt, for example, do I get any commission from this sale? I don’t mind at all promoting other products besides my own if I get compensation. How does that work? Thank you. Brenda

https://www.spreadshirt.com/shop/user/t+shirt+lane+customs/
https://shop.spreadshirt.com/tshirtlanecustoms/

Hi @User_NA-604a0111,
unfortunately I don’t seem to get your problem… Could you send me some screenshots of what you mean? Are you maybe confusing your showroom with your spreadshop?

Well, it’s not really a problem, but a question. When I click on “Visit My Showroom” I see not only my own designs and products but links to other products and designs by other designers. My question is if someone visits MY showroom page and they buy a product that is someone else’s design, do I get any commission or credit for that sale? There is a bar across the top with categories that link to other designer’s products which would catch a buyer’s eye before they would go down to my categories on the left side of the page in a lower position. I know because that’s where my eye went. I started clicking the categories across the top first and was surprised they weren’t my designs. I have no problem sharing other’s designs on my page if it is commission-based. Do I understand the purpose of the showroom? Just trying to understand what I am seeing and how it is supposed to work.

Hi @User_NA-604a0111,
you showroom is a kind of a portfolio of your designs within the marketplace. The navigation bar leads to designs of all the designers in the marketplace. I see you don’t have a spreadshop yet. If you like to display only your designs, it’s probably a good idea to open up a shop. :slight_smile:
In case you have more questions about the marketplace and the showroom, you can always ask my colleagues in the spreadshirt forum. :muscle: