Sample Order Price

The competitor print on demand services offer more discount (starting at 20%)on non marked up designs in my shop and also free shipping.Their pricing is not as high and they offer the same shirt brands. What can the powers that be do to lower the price for shop owners who want to place orders ?

1 Like

Hey @The_Im_So_Shirt,
if you want to order from your own shop, you can just order samples and only pay the base price. I show you how in this Tutorial. I hope that answered your question? :slight_smile:

Hello,

Thanks for the response. Yes, I’m well aware of how to order from my shop and have done so multiple times.
I was saying that the price has increased approximately $3 per shirt. I mentioned the competitor print on demand company gives the shop owners more of a discount on the base price plus free shipping where you do not. Is there anything that will be done about that ?

Oh ok, sorry I missunderstood… We had to increase our base prices about a month ago. Since you only pay the base price when ordering samples, those prices of course were affected. You can read all about the reasons and developments that led to this hard decision in our blog. When it comes to the competition: we were actually one of the last ones who adjusted their prices. Everybody had to react to inflation, supply chain issues and the rising costs of resources. :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.