Product Design Issues

Hi,

I have started my new shop (not live yet) and am trying to design some products (I used spreadshirt a few years back).

I have uploaded my designs. When designing a product, a t-shirt for instance, I can place a design on the front but, I can look at the back, sides etc - I cannot see anyway to place another design on the back of the t-shirt.

This used to be simple. Am I missing something?

Cheers,

Mike

Did you create a new account for your new shop or do you still use the same account you had a few years ago?

If you have a new account, this thread might answer your question: Images help needed - #17 by johnboy201 - Designs and Print - Forum - Spreadshirt.

1 Like

Hi,

I tried with my old account first of all - pretty straightforward. I setup a new account - the interface is entirely different.

Cheers,

Mike

I can, however, visit spreadshirt - not logon, and then happily design a t-shirt with front and back images. This is now not possible in a user’s shop. Ridiculous - makes spreadshirt unusable for me.

I know, there’s several issues and missing functions that make the new shop areas very unattractive for us users. :neutral_face: Let’s hope they add most of those soon, as they promise.

1 Like

As @paperflower noted this issue has already been discussed in this thread: Images help needed - #17 by johnboy201 - Designs and Print - Forum - Spreadshirt so I’m closing this thread for now.