Product color vs print color

I have some designs in black that can not be vector (too much detail) so I uploaded them as png. That is perfect for white and light color products but on a black product I want the print to be white. Is there a way to keep it as one product (design)? It looks a bit weird in the shop if I have to double alle products just because of the color difference…

Hey @HetBruist,
unfortunately what you described is only possible with vectors. :confused: If you can only upload png’s I fear you’d have to upload single designs for each color. Are you sure there is no way of converting it into a vector?

Hi Britta, the original files are in vector but to complex to plot. I tried to upload them but get error messages. You can see them at https://hetbruist.myspreadshop.nl I am referring to the sketchy animal prints.
Best regards
Ernest

Ahh I see - yes the lines are too thin from what I can see in the octopus… :confused: It would work if you increased the line width but then the artsy character might suffer a little.

I will try to simplify it and see how that works. Otherwise I’ll need to make separate designs. Thanks for having a look!

1 Like