Print quality digging deep

You really need to fix the quality of your prints. I opened a Spreadshirt shop for few months ago and I test ordered a hoodie, two t-shirts, two mouse pads, and some stickers. The hoodies print is very hard and patchy, the two t-shirts have been washed only few times in gentle machine wash 40°C and the print is already starting to wear off. One of the mouse pads have a scratch, probably under the print on the black bottom part. It’s really visible when light comes on it.

I have a t-shirt I ordered back in 2016, it’s print is so smooth and it’s still like new even if it has been washed over 100 times.

What has happened to your quality? The quality is the most important thing for a customer.

2 Likes

Hi @Die_System_Official,
thank you for your Feedback! Of course the print quality must be flawless. To check the printing technique, our shirts are being washed several times in the testing phase to ensure that. Could you send me some more pictures and a design ID? That way I can check where the problem is. :slight_smile:

This is my another Boogeyman shirt, ordered two of em.

ID: 601edf33e6096521e5ff3f56

Here’s the hoodie.

ID: 60202bc32b8e3a17f496c3a2

hoodieee

Hi @Die_System_Official,
I’m so sorry for the late reply! As I said: it’s not normal for a product to have poor quality.
I talked to my design and production colleagues and I got interesting feedback:

Unfortunately, there are always small deviations with digital direct printing, as we work with different printers and cannot assign them directly for technical reasons. Humidity, sunlight and fabric texture & color also influence the results. The preview on our website can only give an approximate preview of the analogue print result.

Another thing that probably applies here, is that on very dark and colored articles the color values can differ. That’s what probably happened with the hoodie. We explain this matter here.

Have you been writing to customer service yet and placed a complaint? This is a perfect example for us to get better!
Thanks!

Hi @Britta_Spreadshop

I did a new order few weeks ago. This time I choose the premium t-shirts. The print was way better on the premium shirts, very satisfied with them. I removed the cheaper t-shirts from my shop and now offer only the premium ones.

There was still one thing in the order that was strange. On the Nuns t-shirt, I have my logo on both sleeves. But the shirt I got, there were no logos at all on the sleeves. I hope it has been only a mistake and will not happen again? As the price is much higher with the extra prints on the sleeves. It doesn’t feel right to pay more and not get what I should have got.

1 Like

Hey @Die_System_Official,
I’m happy to hear that you are satisfied with the premium shirts! :slight_smile:
As for the missing logos on the sleeves - let me check that for you. If you ordered it with a logo on the sleeve, you should get logos on your sleeves! Could you please give me the order ID?

@Britta_Spreadshop
Here’s the order ID: 20143659-21221222

Spreadshirt: You should really have an accountability system in place for your printing partners, how can you get better products or fix errors if you don’t know which one of your printers is delivering poor printing products?