Preview links not working

I just noticed that the preview links in the design dashboard are not working. both are linking to partner.spreadshirt.com/# .
Please check, the links are useful to me.

For new designs, data synchronization can take up to 24h. Do the preview links work in the meantime?

Hello @yoanesse
Still not working, even with old designs.

After consulting my team:

please don’t be annoyed if you find this trivial, but colleagues have told me that this happens to them sometimes and that it helps if they refresh the page (F5 or Refresh button).

Tried it? Has it changed anything?

Thanks @yoanesse
Yes, of course, I tried to refresh the page before I wrote about the problem , I tried too “Empty cache and hard reload” on google chrome and I tried more than one browser and more than one operating system “Windows and Linux”.
I was expecting it to be a generic problem, but maybe it’s related to my account ,maybe because I have Payment data missing.

Thanks for your effort. We checked and can detect the same.
Please have some patience while we are taking a look into this.

Thanks @Salama for contributing!
Our developpers could also acknowledge the problem and are working on a solution.
We’ll inform you, once it’s resolved.

1 Like

Thanks @yoanesse

Any news?
Nothing has changed for me.

Hey @Salama,
hmm, that is strange… I checked your shop and the design preview works fine for me. I used the exact design you posted above. :face_with_monocle: When you click preview, what exactly happens? Could you provide me with a screenshot? Thanks!

@Britta_Spreadshop
I tried it now, yes it works and it has been improved, It’s now displays links to different marketplaces.
Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.