PHP API : broken designs endpoint?

Hello,
I’ve recently written a custom API script in PHP to display some of our shop information on our website, which worked really nice; thanks for providing such an API ! All my code is based on the provided samples, which also seem to be broken.

So since a month or so, your API has seemingly changed and my script doesn’t work anymore.
The issue is at the “designs” endpoint : Designs - API - Spreadshirt Developer Network
The docs say that the method must be GET, which used to work, but now your API returns HTTP 405 Method Not Allowed-00001. Same result with the provided samples (see link above).

The returned headers say that methods OPTIONS and POST are allowed. Changing the method to POST, your API complains about an invalid signature which is documented nowhere : API key or signature invalid.

So my first question is : Could you please fix either the documentation or the API ?
And my second question : What changes are needed to the sample scripts to get them working again ?

Hello,
No news about this, has the API support been discontinued ? I’m I the only one running into this issue ?

Today, the “Designs” endpoint still complains with method GET while the docs say it’s correct.

Thanks for reminding and bringing that up.
We are investigating and will get back to you.

Hi @User_EU-18b7dde9

Unfortunatley the code referenced uses discontinued endpoints, which are no longer available. The examples are now removed to avoid confusion

The official shop api is documented here API REST Resources - API - Spreadshirt Developer Network

I’ve just checked and this API is functioning correctly

Ok, thanks for your insight, that explains my trouble.

Thanks for removing it from the examples, but the docs in your link still document the designs endpoint… shouldn’t that be clarified in the first place ?

Will the remaining parts of the API still be supported over time ? (it feels a bit fragile / end-of-life)

Hi @User_EU-18b7dde9

Sorry for delaid response, I don’t check in to the forum often (enough)

There are no plans to end of live the shop API and we will continue to support it.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.