Payment problem

Hello
I used Payoneer’s Global Payment Service to collect my money from Spreadshop without any problems.
But the last two attempts to transfer the money were returned.
I don’t know what has changed.
Also, I can’t remove “Payment data” from my account until the problem is resolved.

Hi @Salama,
thanks for letting me know! Can you try and change the payment data?

@Britta_Spreadshop
Yes, I can change it, but I have no other options than Payoneer at the moment ,And it worked for a long time.
Here is some information from their site:
The Global Payment Service allows companies based in the US, EU, UK and Japan to transfer funds to Payoneer users via local banking networks. Common reasons for a payment not arriving or not being credited include:

• The sender sent the funds via wire transfer. The Global Payment Service works with local transfers – ACH (US), SEPA (EU), BACS (UK) and Zengin (Japan). Wire transfers are not accepted.
    Please make sure the transfer is initiated using one the relevant local banking network.
  • The sender sent funds from their personal bank account rather than from the company account. For payments in USD, EUR, GBP and JPY, the Global Payment Service only accepts funds from companies, so if they are sent out from a personal bank account, the transfer won’t be approved.
  • Supporting documents are needed. Sometimes we ask for supporting documents to make sure that payments comply with our Terms and Conditions. Please check your email to see if you received a request for further information regarding your payment.
  • The payment doesn’t comply with the conditions of the service. Please refer to Section 5 of the Terms and Conditions for a list of activities that are not supported for the Global Payment Service.

Ok, let me investigate - I’ll get back to you asap. :+1:

I’m sorry I couldn’t find too much here. To not let you wait unnecessarily long - please write an email to our customer service: partner@spreadshirt.com.
This way you get in direct touch with our payment experts and they can trace problems in this regard way better than I can. Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks @Britta_Spreadshop, I’ll send E-mail.

1 Like

i am having the same issue 2 times now my payment return from Payoneer global payment

Hey @Farhanjq,
sorry to hear that! I can only give you the same advice: ask our customer service, they have the insights on what is going on there.

Same problem to my. After contact customer service they reply robotic. problem not solve.

{{ Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail.

This is an autoresponder to let you know we have received your email and generally, we answer requests within 1 business day.

If you are not happy with the order received, then you can utilize our online Complaint Center. You can find the link in your confirmation email.

If you need to make a change or cancel your order, then you must do so online following the link in your order confirmation email. You would need to cancel your order and replace it with any changes needed.

Once we are back in the office, we are happy to assist you with any inquiry you might have and respond back to your email.

Sincerely,

Your Spreadshirt team}}

1 Like

I have the same problem with the payment issues and got an automated response from email partner@spreadshirt.com.
also, my credit on Spreadshirt has disappeared after failed transaction to payoneer and paypal.

T_T