Non existent sales

My sales have been non existent for months now, what’s going on at SS?

Should I even bother to maintain a shop and sell here anymore?

1 Like

Hey @RLG_Creative,
thanks for your question! I just checked your Spreadshop and saw - well nothing. :smiley:
You seem to have a showroom on the marketplace but no designs in store. Do you need help getting started? Or did I just find the “wrong” person with your ID? Maybe you can provide me with your shop ID?

Thanks!
Britta

Hi Britta!
I am only on the marketplace. As of right now I do not have enough followers to have a store for just fans. Believe me I am trying. Its been an uphill battle and I am doing my best, but seem to be falling short. Here is my SS Discover Rosemarie Guieb Designs designs online | Spreadshirt

Rose

Any insight on whats going on with my account?

I just had a quick look at your showroom and I see that you have some designs with white elements on a white background-product (iPhone case)
Example:

The same on Stickers (white on white sticker)

The other thing that I saw is that some designs are cutoff. Example:

In my opinion, less is more (product wise) so I would offer the Designs on less products but with perfectly tuned colors and placement.

1 Like

Hi @RLG_Creative,
since you are on the marketplace - it might be a good idea to ask in the marketplace forum for advice. If you had a shop, I’d recommend to decide on the niche you want to serve. You have it all - from colorful designs to jokes and political statements. If you separated those and opened several shops, you could advertise them according to the target audience. But as I said: this is all grey shop theory :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much Britta! :slight_smile: :grinning: I am really into creating repeating and textile patterns right now, I still do graphics, but will keep your advice in mind. Have a great week!

Rose

Thanks so much! I am going to have to take a look at those, I usually check every single item in my shop when I post, but sometimes doing the automatic to some items they put the white lettering on things that should not be. Appreciate your help!

Rose

I went in to a bunch of items and I dont have those items for sale in my shop, the items with the white lettering… I dont know whats going on… I guess i should contact SS and find out why they are for sale since I did not put them up for sale. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Rose