No way to watermark & protect Spreadshop images?!?

I submitted this critical issue question to Spreadshirt/Spreadshop support and received this reply:

“Currently we only offer watermarks on previews of designs on the Marketplace. The image is compressed and when saved small and low quality enough to not print very well. However if you want or wish for the watermark feature in your Spreadshop we encourage you to leave this feedback in the forum.”
Sincerely,
Amanda
Spreadshop Service - powered by Spreadshirt

Why is Spreadshirt not offering a solution for this security problem? Or at least giving shop owners the option to remove the large graphic image preview from the various product views? There is a very easy way for image thieves to save a large enough image to then post it on some of the other POD websites. This has happened to me and honest graphic designers/marketers don’t have time to scour the Internet constantly and file intellectual property violation complaints with websites. Why does Spreadshirt not care enough about its graphic design partners to do everything possible to protect us? I don’t understand this and am considering whether Spreadshop is even a wise platform to use for this specific reason.

David M.
Sportswear Design & Marketing