New Wordpress Plugin

Update: Currently only for shops in the old user area, because the old API partly does not work with new shops

Hi Guys!

Today I want to introduce you to my free Spreadshirt for Wordpress Plugin.

Some of you may know me from the old forum as „great-graphics“, „Patrick“ or author of the BetterSpread browser extension.

My plugin is aimed at anyone who likes to have full control over their shop and likes to make many adjustments. If you’re looking for a quick way to integrate your shop, I would still recommend the Plugins from Thimo or Spreadshirt.

Some Key Features:

• Syncs your Shop with Wordpress - creates an equivalent Wordpress object for your products, designs etc. ( like Blogposts or Tags )
  • Allows you to add any content to your products/designs ( SEO <3 ) e.g. text, images, videos, …
  • Allows you to use Wordpress features and plugins like comments, favorites, ratings etc.
  • Sort your desgins/products by categories, tags, producttypes, brand, printtype etc.
  • Manage similar designs together e.g. variants for light and dark apparel share their settings and products
  • T-Shirt Designer incl. Deeplink Generator
  • Directly embed service pages
  • Shippingcosts calculator
  • Cart / Basket
  • Easy to use Javascript API incl. PHP Proxy, can be used as framework to create your own applications
  • Plenty Hooks for customization
  • Plenty Template tags/functions to easily use the API

A complete list of the features and links to the download can be found on my website:
Spreadshirt for Wordpress - Plugin - ApparelCuts

The plugin was developed and improved over several years. Maybe you came across it as „Spreadpress“, but this is the first official release.

As development is much work, I would appreciate if you consider supporting me via Patreon . My supporters receive a Pro version of the plugin that includes the following features:

• Manage Promotions ( plan by date )
  • Shorter Update cycles
  • Priority Support
  • Access to all other premium resources published on my website ApparelCuts.com
  • Plus various planned features

Besides the Plugin I will publish more resources on my website that are specifically made for Spreadshirt / POD shop owners and designers.

Since the whole thing is still fresh, I hope for much feedback and understanding if there are still some bugs.

The Plugin currently comes in english and german. If you want to contribute translations, you can do so at wordpress.org

cheers,
Patrick

4 Likes

nice, Patrick!

I’m happy to give it a try as you promise to do some tricks, that I´d like to see live with my personal shop :wink: