My client still isn’t happy and now I am unhappy to…

First of all happy new year. Although the year didn’t started well for me

In an earlier topic I mentioned that my client wasn’t happy… (see: Forum - Spreadshop) because of the poor quality of the print she received. (See pictures in the others topic) Spreadshop offered here a new print.

My client mailed me today. She received the new print and it looked exactly the same! So now I am not happy either.

Why would you reprint something and make the same mistake again? Why nobody checked it? Why is the print again so bad? Is it my design or is it the printing process? And what about my other designs? Colours are so important in my designs…

Somebody I spoke mentioned that, before printing the colours, a white layer should be printed below. He thinks this is forgotten.

Is there a solution for this probleme @Britta_Spreadshop
The orde Id should be 21950337, the design Id 301085671.

Hey @StefRingoot,
Thank you, HNY to you too! :four_leaf_clover:
I’m so sorry to hear that! :confused: In this case it would be better to talk to customer service though. They have more insights on the processing of this particular order, the machine it got printed on, and so on. They can also give you tips on how to optimize your designs, so this doesn’t happen in the future.
Is that ok for you?

I also send an e-mail to partner@spreadshirt.net.

Is that the customer service?

1 Like

That works perfectly! :slight_smile: service@spreadshirt.nl would work as well.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.