Merchandise Suddenly Not Showing On YouTube

As of yesterday all merchandise disappeared from my YouTube account. Everything was there as usual and then just suddenly all gone. My accounts are linked and have been so ever since the option was available. Everything has always worked fine. Any idea why this would suddenly be happening? Thank you.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. All but two products were gone this morning, and now by evening, they’ve all vanished. At least we know it’s nothing we did wrong…I think! :grimacing:

That’s exactly what happened to me. I noticed a few items gone, then the next hour a few more and so on. By the next morning all 72 items were gone.

1 Like

Perhaps others with the same issue will chime in here as well, and hopefully either YouTube or Spreadshirt will remedy the issue (I’m not sure whom to contact about this, but I did just email Spreadshop). All of my items are still gone as of this morning.

Hey guys!
Thanks so much for bringing it up! We are aware of the situation and are already in contact with YouTube. We’ll resolve the problem as soon as possible! Don’t worry, everything will be fine! :slight_smile: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Thanks for your attention to this, Britta. :blush:

Everything should be back to normal now. YouTube reacted quickly and everything should be fine. :sunflower:

2 Likes

Most products are back in the YT merch feed this morning. Thank you for your prompt attention to this! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My items have returned too! Thank you so much for your help and quick response. When I contacted YouTube on this matter last week, they were EXTREMELY rude to me and literally LIED to me saying there were no issues and this was my fault. They claimed all my designs suddenly went against their policies. Yet they refused to explain why or how this could be. Thankfully this issue also involved SpreadShirt, a company that clearly cares about their customers. Unlike YouTube that couldn’t care less about us.

2 Likes

Aww thanks @User_NA-aeb80c8a! I’m sure the person at Youtube just had a bad day or something. But thanks for the kind words regarding us :smiley: :sparkling_heart:

I am having this problem and it has been two weeks but no fix, is there anything that could be done about it?

Hey @Real_Car,
I checked you backend and everything looks fine there. On your YT channel you connected your spring shop - that’s probably the reason why it doesn’t work with your Spreadshop.

I know this is an old thread, but I can’t get my mercy to show on my YouTube channel. I’m sure I have everything set right. The store works fine on its own, just doesn’t show on YouTube.