Marketing seems impossible

Hello,
My shop is fullmoonink.com, I opened my shop in the spring and have added several designs and have made pilot status. I just can’t seem to get much traffic to my store and my sales are weak. I’m not the type of person who likes to talk about myself or my work. I feel like that’s the biggest reason social media doesn’t work for me. Just trying to figure out other ways of getting traffic to my shop and getting sales

Hey @Full_Moon_Ink,
there are several ways to increase your visibility and sales. I’d always recommend to open business accounts on the social, post your designs, advertise promotions and try to gain followers. If you’re not into socials, I totally get that but could make your “first steps” a bit harder.
Another way is always to optimize the meta description of your designs but I think you are already on quite a good track here. Have you considered payed visitors? Putting some money into google Ads might be a good idea. If you limit the expense and only set it for a month or two (as a test), it could be worth a try. :nerd_face:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.