Label suggestion

Hello,

In the past I already asked if it is possible to have an own label instead of Spreadshirt label. Because of the high costs it was only possible for large orders. Therefor I have another idea:

Please take a look at the image I added. This label is printed instead of a regular label. Isn’t it possible to add this feature to shopowners? If shopowners choose this option, they will only be charged for the price of an extra print and sell their product for a higher price.

1 Like

Would be cool, it could even be a simple “stamp”, which could be applied.

3 Likes

It would be cool indeed… it gives the shopowner the possibility to build their own brand. It will make your products original. Same for the multiple print areas. Hopefully that feature will be added too.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion!
This is one of the brand improvement topics, we have on our internal wishlist, too. :+1:

3 Likes

Which suggestion Thomas… label printed inside or multiple print areas?

Labeling improvements for Shop Owners in general

1 Like

Sounds good to me! Would be awesome to create more own identity instead of surfing on Spreadshirt’s identity. Have a nice day! And to all others… please vote for this one! :wink:

2 Likes

Kind regards from the Rock Biker…

2 Likes

This is a super idea! I really want to build my own brand and the Spreadshirt label in the neck really isn´t good for that.

2 Likes

Usually on the labels there is the logo and the size of the garnment. To include the size but not have to have different “stamps” for all the sizes there could be only one small label with the size and nothing more.

See the small red label with M. A white label would be much better though…

1 Like

I don’t agree… they always stick out, so most people cut them off. I prefer the stamp. Invisible when wearing, but still a nice feature to build your own brand. And as you can see in my example, there is enough space for a nice logo and size info. (keep the logo simple with less info)

P.s. if we could upload a black and a white logo… all color shirts are covered. No need for many labels.

Hello Thomas,

Out of curiosity:

Are there any brand improvements planned for 2019? If yes, which one?

Kind regards, AJ

1 Like

Next to all other projects, we will bring back the invoice logo for everyone. This was available within the legacy user area but was not implemented for new accounts.

I am not able to pick a due date for all other packaging / product related improvements right now, since we are planning only a quarter in advance.

1 Like

Bonjour

C’est ce que je demande aussi, afin que le branding de notre marque soit complet et fasse plus sérieux.

1 Like

I also vote for this feature

2 Likes

Maybe I use the chance and explain briefly the current status and blockers for that feature.

Neck printing is commonly done with silicone pad printing. An offset printing method that is used, when a logo design needs to be applied to as many products as possible.
This is different to what our printing business is about. Small ammounts of customized products.

Biggest challenge right now is the vast number of Shops around the world that instantly would love to use of that offer :point_right: ~45k in 2019.
Before we introduce such an option, solutions are needed to reduce complexities within the production process and to keep costs & scrap on a reasonable level. Digital printing machines may be something to think about.

We probably may not offer this feature for everyone and for free. What I can think of is a an offer for shop owners that are willing to pay a fee and have a certain monthly threshold of sold items.

Investing in new machines, storage and employee trainings is a factor that we need to consider.
Speaking of 5 production facilities in EU&NA, this feature will increase production costs directly. Of course, this conflicts competitive consumer pricing, which most shop owners are seeing a primary requirement.

But I do not want to reject label printing at all :slight_smile: I just want to give you a short glimpse of what needs to be considered. And our production teams are always looking out for new printing methods that
might help us with making customized goods even better than the rest. :wink:

1 Like