I have problem with google merchant center

I have problem with google merchant center that i got rejected but idk what i did wrong in Return policies

hop that admin can help me with something to fix this

1 Like

Is the website your own domain or the default one at spreadshop?
I had a problem where I had my own WordPress website with spreadshop integrated through the plugin but I was using the return policy link from spreadshop website, once I added the return policy to my site and linked it no more rejections

1 Like

am getting similar all my products ads was stopped and there is TO MUCH info fråm google support not one specific subject to change it could be 20 (?) different things at least…hard to know exactly WHAT to change…

have tried to ad return policy directly to my wordpress-site lets see…

I had similar problems. Can’t tell what I have done but my products are available again… Google merchant center is difficult to understand…

Although my products are available there is still a problem with the return policy. I think this is because the link to the policy I use is not on my website but on the Spreadshop site.

Although I embedded my Spreadshop on my website (check De Spreadshop van Stef Ringoot) hitting the link to the return policy takes the visitor away from the site. that’s a problem for Google…

So I will try to create a new page on my site and add the return policy manual.

However I think Spreadshirt could solve this for us to by keeping the return policy under the same url. Why not add it to the Shop Settings so users can decide to add them or not.