How to market the shop

Founder of The EFT
EFT.SellSome.Online—
That’s the link to my shop.
I’m originally from their program to resell for them,
Then I opened up my shop as I wasn’t generating any sales.

I told all my partners that I’ll probably have to do face to face sales but I never got the go ahead to go door to door or never had I ever asked walmart or something to sell my bracelets outside the store.
The people I only really ever see are the ones on the bus, and I don’t think have at all very much money, and I don’t have any period.

Are you making a profit at all? How ?

Signature:

ATTN! (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡Partnerships. From Elliot Goe. SellSome.Online
FOLLOW ME AT http://twitter.com/BraceletMeSVS
BOOK ME @ pushmodels.com/BraceletMeServices
PURCHASE THROUGH ME AT WWW.SELLSOME.ONLINE
:upside_down_face:VIEW MY RESUME ::upside_down_face: www.Resume.BraceletMe.Services

I own an ENS : BraceletMeServices.ETH + [@mail3.Me ] is the web3 email address I rarely check. www.SellSome.Online &&
www.ExquisiteProducts.Club
( share the same website )
www.BraceletMe.Services (SquareSpace Store)
…INTERESTED…
?
INQUIRE WITHIN AT www.ExquisiteProducts.Club

META is actually researching it,
I was supposed to be chosen as part of a focus group about it,
but they decided against it to have me be a chosen applicant for opinions about my experience,
but let me tell you (any reader) this : It was very bothersome to pay money to find out that only 1 in 400 women in Las Vegas will visit my site if advertised to via social media and, the b** didn’t even purchase anything** --<-<-<@–<-<-<@ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ( *︾▽︾)( *︾▽︾)( *︾▽︾)( *︾▽︾)o( ̄▽ ̄)oo( ̄▽ ̄)o… **yep **o( ̄▽ ̄)oa

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.