How to make a custom Domain for my shop ( Godaddy )?

Hi
i have been digging into making my own Domain for my shop i found that i have to do it by wordpress but i do not want that all what i want is just a custom domain and i want to to control everything on my shop via spreadshop platform like regular . so can i just buy a domain from Godaddy and link it

1 Like

My setup (feuerhelden.ch) right now is more or less like this:

1. make custom domain with own webhosting
  2. go to the shop panel->advanced-> copy embed code
  3. make a text file (with notepad for example) and paste the code, name the file index.html (file type html)
  4. copy the html file to the main directory your custom domain is pointing to

If you need assistance creating a website with a custom domain. Contact me on Fiverr. I can help guide you through the entire process.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/884b3f3d96

V/r
Jason

Hi,
I know this is an old question, but it still deserves a valid and simple answer.

Buy a $12 domain name from Blogger, wait till it propagates (about an hour or so) create a page on your new blog for the shop, and then use the html embed code on that page. Be sure to tell your spreadshop account to send the direct link to your new blog PAGE address for the blog shop. Easy, inexpensive and works great. All yours, no hosting fees.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.