Facebook domain verification not in header?

Hi, I’m setting up my Facebook company account and I cannot get the domain verified because the code Facebook provides doesn’t ‘stay’ in the header code via the “HTML & CSS” settings.

it’s this line: <meta name="facebook-domain-verification" content="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" />

it seems Spreadshirt automatically removes it from the header code after saving?

help appreciated

I guess you mean integrating the facebok pixel?

You can enter the Pixel ID under “Shop Settings” → “Marketing” → “Web Analytics”

Hi, no, I refer to HTML & CSS for facebook-domain-verification as it needs to be in the header. But after I add it and hit save and reload, it’s gone. So Facebook cannot verify because the line of code is not there.

this line:
<meta name="facebook-domain-verification" content="xxxxxxxxxx" />

Ah ok now I get it.

There are problems with facebook verification since facebook changed a lot around its advertising and shopping products. 27d ago, spreadshop told in another post that they are working hard on a solution and it should be released soon. (what ever “soon” means)

Maybe @Thomas_Spreadshop can chime in and give us all an update about facebook?

Ah thanks! I wasn’t sure this was related to the same issue. Particularly because the line of code just gets removed without any notice or anything.

Heya!

Indeed, as smallthings.ch mentioned, we are close to a first release that will solve the issue of domain verification within the FB Business Manager.
It´s just a matter of weeks.

The HTML/CMS section inside the shop admin will only accept layout configurations.
Because of security and usability reasons, we do not accept changes to the header.

In case you have your shop running within an own domain/website, you can easily verify it under your own customized URL

If you’re still having issues. Contact me on Fiverr. I can help with everything.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/884b3f3d96

V/r
Jason

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.