Doubled Hashbang in URL leads to link errors

Having problems with the Facebook product feed. Gone through all the steps, all products get added fine, no errors.

But the links in each product are wrong.

https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/thenosferatu/products.rss?pushState=false

This is set in partner admin:
The Nosferatu | Gothic Rock Band | Online Shop | All Products

But link in each product shows as https://www.thenosferatu.com/shop/all-products#!/#!/myproduct
But for it to work it has to be The Nosferatu | Gothic Rock Band | Online Shop | All Products

What do I do to stop FB adding an extra #!/

Tried using pushstate true but that makes it worse!

Hey there!
The solution was pretty simple. :slight_smile:
The link at the shop admin was set to The Nosferatu | Gothic Rock Band | Online Shop | All Products!
Means you probably added the hashbang (#!) manually to the URL. The shop then generated a second hashbang at the end of the URL.
I’ve corrected that for you.
Your “All Products” Link should now be fine.
Please re-fetch the product feed by using the replace schedule option. Just in case the update schedule is not synching the product links.

Actuallly I changed it back to that since, I somehow got it working. Your solution actually didnt work.

The store seems to need that #! in the url.

It seems to work now, pity FB does not automatically categorise them!

Please consider that changes to the URL structure needs to be adapted by your browser’s cache. Before switching from one URL string to another and back, please make sure to clean your cache and/or double check with a second browser first.

What do you mean with FB does not automatically categorise your products? What´s the behavior you are expecting?

A product feed simply streams all the products uncategorised so creates a huge list of unsorted products and the work to regroup them is unworkable. But if thats the only way…

ah, I see.
And yes, that is the downside of Facebook. As they are not merchant / e-commerce service at first hand, their options for handling products & selling items via shops are very basic.
:man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.