Distressed Images with 100% Opacity

Hi all, I’ve uploaded a few distressed designs to my store. They all used 100% opacity. I just want to make sure Spreadshirt’s printing methods can handle them (i.e. the shirt material will show through). Can anyone tell me if they will work or not? There was an old thread on here that said distressed images wouldn’t work, but I’m wondering if that’s now outdated. I do see lots of other distressed designs for sale so hopefully that’s a good sign that they are OK.

Thanks

Hey @CoconutsGrow,
I’m sure it’ll be fine :slight_smile: As long as the designs are created properly the result will be great. Do you have a design you are especially concerned about? Feel free to drop it here and I’ll take a look.

Hi @Britta_Spreadshop , here’s an example:

I did end up ordering a test of one of my other designs to see how they turn out.

Thanks

Ah ok. Well let me know if you are satisfied with it! :slight_smile:

Will do! From that example I shared, do you think they will turn out OK?

@Britta_Spreadshop just received my first shirt with distressed print. It turned out great! Phew!

Good to know! I’m happy for you! :slight_smile:

I don’t know how far the Coca Cola slogan/ logo style is protected but I personally would not want to test the waters. I think even the “Enjoy…” Slogan is copyrighted.
I would avoid anything that looks somehow like the logo of a globally well known brand. Because big companies like this have definitely the bigger budget for lawyers.

Thanks @smallthings.ch - I thought the same but since I’m not an expert on copyright I left it to my colleagues who are.