Disable product on all designs?

Hello,

I noticed a particular product that apparently part of one of my templates, but I don’t care for the print areas available on it. I don’t know if I’ve just not been paying close enough attention since there are a lot of products, but I don’t remember seeing these unisex jogger things before, and I don’t like that my design is just on one leg. Regardless of whether I added them to my template accidentally or if they showed up in my template due to some sort of glitch, I’d like to remove them from all of my designs. I’ve updated the template in question with them removed. But that means I’d still have to go through well over a hundred designs to update the template. So I’m wondering if there is any way to just bulk remove specific products from all designs?

Yes. That is annoying.
It’s a new product. And seems like they automatically enabled it.
With 99% of me designs, it does not look good.
Now I have to go through like 300 designs, and remove them 1 by 1.
Wish you can just delete product for multiple items at 1 time.

Thanks for the information. Glad to know it wasn’t just me being stupid and not paying attention but now I’m even more annoyed.

Seriously Spreadshirt people, do not automatically enable new products for us, or at least give us a toggle option to choose if we want it or not! Doing it automatically just creates more work for us if we either don’t want to sell that product or want to make sure it’s configured the way we want it before it gets added to products. I’ve got like 120+ designs I need to remove this from which is going to be tedious even with the updated template. And that’s the part I really don’t get was that the new product seemed to have inserted itself into an existing template which I then had to edit to remove them. I really do not appreciate that. I get changing my templates if it’s removing stuff that’s no longer available, but don’t put new things on them. Not cool!

Hi @AscensionVibrations,
unfortunately this is not possible at the moment. You can add a product/product type into your assortment by using the product wizard but that’s not possible the other way around, I’m sorry. We are working on developing this feature but I doubt that a solution will be found within this year. Sorry!

Thanks you for the information. I would still request that you stop automatically adding new products to people’s designs or at least give us the option to opt out of it. Even if I want a new product on my designs I would not want it automatically added because I want to make sure that it’s formatted how I want it before it’s added to my shop.

Oh, ok no that’s not supposed to happen! What product did this apply to? We had a glitch a few weeks back where umbrellas and teddies got activated automatically, but we fixed that a while ago. We don’t want to mess with you guys assortment. :slight_smile:

As stated earlier in the thread, it was the unisex joggers, which I did not want to use because I don’t like that my design is only on one leg. If it was both legs, I’d be more likely to want to sell this product.

But beyond the joggers getting auto added to existing products, it seemed like they got added to one of my custom templates as well, meaning I ended up adding them to a few new designs too before I noticed and fixed the template.

Oh right, didn’t see that. But this is even stranger - we don’t offer the joggers in the shop. I know that there was an adjustment to the joggers in May (by the other business unit that offers them). Maybe there was some kind of a glitch there and you recognized it before we could fix it. But again: we don’t add new products to your assortment - that is always your choice. :slight_smile:

Are you sure about that? Quoted from a recent email from Spreadshirt:

It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for (literally, for years)! Gender neutral joggers are now available in all Spreadshops. Fall is nearly here and it’s a perfect time to promote these cozy, timeless pants.

Well i didn’t pick the pants for sure… And still they appear in my backend… Must be ghosts then

@Britta_Spreadshop

Oh - yes sorry that’s confusing… I’ll get back to you as soon as I hear from the Developers. Maybe the Joggers slipped through. :face_with_peeking_eye:
And regarding my comment that we don’t offer Joggers in the shop: I was referring to the EU platform, in NA we do now offer joggers. :upside_down_face:

The issue was only a problem on the NA site. They did not get added to my shop on my EU account, only the NA one. I’m glad I only had to fix one of the two shops manually removing the joggers, but yeah, they shouldn’t have been auto added to my designs to begin with.