Designs still in review

I uploaded a few designs last Tuesday and they are still in the review process. I’m new so I was wondering if waiting over a week for approval is to be expected. Thanks.

Hi @NikInTime,
the design check takes a few days, so that’s normal. But I checked and your designs are all published as far as I can see. :slight_smile: :nerd_face:

Oh, I see! But, it’s not published in the marketplace yet. How long is the process for marketplace approval? Thanks

Yeah, it can take up to 10 days - depending on how much the designers are uploading in total. :slight_smile:

A few days. I have had two in review since Dec. 22 (just one of my shops, not marketplace). I got that Christmas and New Years might slow things down, but a week later and still no word. (I was going to make a new post, but thought maybe piggybacking would be more polite…I may be wrong, if so I am sorry).

Hey @Saigh,
thanks for reporting! :ok_hand: Yes, currently it takes a while in North America for the designs to be published… Your designs have been checked now. If you encounter those problems again, feel free to use the forum or contact our customer service (if the pending status takes more than 7 working days). :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I do see one of the two designs is now published, the other is still in review. I hope that one will get released soon too.

I have a similar question. I thought I would respond here to keep it in the same subject. I uploaded 8 designs on Jan 7th (I think it was) and they all got approved and published within a day, except for one design. I thought that maybe it might have had an issue with the space around the image so I cropped it in Photoshop and then re-uploaded the image last night. The design then looked as though it appeared fine in my shop and even said it was “Published” Then, a few moments later, it was removed from my shop and back to in review! I was wondering if this is normal or is a mistake or an issue with my image? It’s a time sensitive design too because it’s for Valentine’s Day. I really want to get it out there :wink:

I’m sorry, and I don’t know for sure (obviously, I’m just another use also waiting for something to come out of review), but that you removed it and uploaded it again might now make it take longer. Most such reviews of uploaded material do because they are queued so deleting it probably removed it from where it was in the queue and now it’s further down. I think that’s why my second one hasn’t been published yet, I think it was removed for review a day later than the first one was (although I had uploaded them at the same time), so I’m hoping it will be in the shop when I wake up in the morning. It is best to just wait and only try replacing it with a fixed version if they reject it. Sorry you are dealing with this and I hope it gets accepted soon.

Yes @Saigh - you got it right. I can only repeat myself. It can take up to 7 days. After that: please contact our customer service, they know best if something is wrong. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thanks @Britta_Spreadshop! Do you know of any particular reason that my other designs got approved within a day? Or was it just luck? :grin:

There is no trick unfortunately, sorry! For some designs it takes days, for some only minutes - I can’t tell you the exact reason tbh. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Well, two days later and the one pulled on Dec. 23 is still in review. Sorry, but it’s gotten frustrating, it’s now nearly three weeks and I’d really like to promote the new designs to our fan club members, this being the design and color that I expect to sell more than the others. I guess as I’ve been using Spreadshirt for so many years and never once had to go through this, I really wasn’t prepared for this at all and it’s really gotten to me at this point.

Hey @Saigh,
that is really strange! I apologize for the inconvenience. The design is now also approved and published. :+1: :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :grinning: :heart:

My pleasure :slight_smile: :blush:

1 Like

Hello, I am a designer from the date of 7-1-2022 and all my products are in the review, since so far the response will not appear in approval
Please pay attention to my regards, the staff, thank you

Hey @RM_design,
your designs are all live in your Spreadshop. They are in review for Marketplace though. You could either ask in the Marketplace Forum or write an E-Mail to verify@spreadshirt.com and ask them directly about the status of your designs. Best would be to provide them with the design ID’s as well. I’m sorry it currently takes a while for the designs to get approved.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind attention to me

You’re very welcome :slight_smile: