Delete subcategories navigation

• I would like to remove the subcategories “Sportkleding” and “Werkkleding” in the navigation.
  • I would also like to delete this text in the footer at contact:
    +32 2 808 31 82
    (In English language, Mon-Free 8-19 hours, Sat 10-14 hours)
    Print, shipping and service by Spreadshirt

Can someone help me with this custom CSS question?

Hello @Logomaker1234

for subcategories CSS would be something like that

.customSubfilterItem{
display: none;
visibility: hidden;
}

The same strategy will be difficult to apply in the footer , because there is no ID attribute on elements
And if we use CSS Class all footer links will disappear

.sprd-info-footer__link{
}

1 Like

Thanks for the subcategories, it works. For the footer removed this CSS code unfortunately all the footer . Is it possible to remove only the whole block of “contact”?

you are welcome @Logomaker1234

try this

.sprd-info-footer__contact-col{
height: 0px;
}

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately it doesn’t work, do you have any other options?

Strange , worked on my shop.
If you can put your shop URL, it will help.
and I will check again.

@Logomaker1234 I hope you see this edit
sorry I cant make new replay because of this: !!
We’re sorry, but new users are temporarily limited to 3 replies in the same topic.
Instead of adding another reply, please consider editing your previous replies, or visiting other topics.

I believe this will hide the phone number

a[href^=“tel:”] {
}

1 Like

Hey @Salama, I’ve seen your answer, but unfortunately it doesn’t work either. :frowning: Do you have any other option?

@Logomaker1234 Sorry I guess that’s all I have, maybe someone else can help

P91 - Vrouwen > Sportkleding
P92 - Mannen > Sportkleding
P97 - Mannen > Werkkleding
P98 - Vrouwen > Werkkleding
You have hidden the desktop filter for P61 (Kids & Babies > Bioproducten). Maybe you want to hide the navigation link and the mobile filter too

#sprd-main a[href$="q=P61"],
#sprd-mobilefilter-section__category-P61,
#sprd-main a[href$="q=P91"],
#sprd-mobilefilter-section__category-P91,
#sprd-main a[href$="q=P92"],
#sprd-mobilefilter-section__category-P92,
#sprd-main a[href$="q=P97"],
#sprd-mobilefilter-section__category-P97,
#sprd-main a[href$="q=P98"],
#sprd-mobilefilter-section__category-P98 {
}

And at the bottom, hide the telephone number with the service hotline hours.

#sprd-main .sprd-info-footer__link[href^="tel:"] {
}

@Lena_Spreadshop, Thank you so much for your answer. The CSS code works perfectly. Could you also help me to remove the title “Contact” in the footer? 29

#sprd-main .sprd-info-footer__col:last-child {
}

@Lena_Spreadshop Thank you so much, it works. Another question, is it also possible to remove these things at the checkout in the header and footer?

I can’t see this anymore here: https://shop.spreadshirt.be/lovanium so it seems like you’ve gotten rid of it yourself? If not please let me know the link where you want to have this removed. Thanks!

Hi there,

This isn’t something that can be removed. By the way at this stage, customers do sometimes want to call because they have additional questions. Why would you want to remove this in the first place?

@Lena_Spreadshop You’re right. I’m just going to leave it there. I have another question: is it possible that customers can pay with Bancontact at my shop? I only see Visa and Paypal.

I also wondered if the mails that customers receive when they place an order to make it possible to place these mails in Dutch instead of French and English?

Your customers can pay with the following payment methods

They should be in Dutch. Can you please forward a mail that you received in French to partner@spreadshirt.net and say in the Mail to forward the Mail to Lena from Spreadshop? Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi @Lena_Spreadshop,

I just forwarded the mail to partner@spreadshirt.net and asked to forward the mail to you. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.