Dealership/Reselling

Is it possible to give (physical) stores the possibility to become a dealer of the shopowner’s products? It would be awesome if the menu in the Javascript (next to men/women/kids) has a button where stores can become a dealer and buy products (in bulk) for a reduced price so that they can sell our products in their store. (Reselling individually per shop)

In my opinion a great way to build up our own brand. Besides that, it would be cool to see our products in stores physically.

Please re-place this item in “Feature Requests”.

1 Like

Thanks for this feature request. This is currently a use-case that we do not hear of that often. The current option would be to order via our bulk team: Request a Quote for Bulk Apparel Printing | Spreadshirt but there’s no automatisation in place etc. Anyways, we’re curious to see the feedback on this request :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what we’re here for… bringing in new ideas! :wink: (by the way, I am aware of the bulk option)

1 Like

This will be a good feature.
I have a store with GL but I am thinking to move to you in few days.
The store is Dear Business.
After moving I like to have this bulk ordering feature on my store. Manual is okay for now if the automation is not available at the moment. What is the way to get this bulk ordering feature on my store?
BTW, to use the custom domain name do I need my own hosting account as there is a matter of installing your wp plugin?

This isn’t an existing feature. We don’t have a bulk feature in the Spreadshop. We are working on group discounts but this will probably only be implemented sometime in the second half of 2020.

If you want to order things in bulk, then you need to do this via:

You need your own hosting account and you then just integrate your shop into your own website :slight_smile: