Custom title tags for Spreadshop pages

I wanted to check if there’s a way to customize the Title Tags for Spreadshop pages. I don’t see that option anywhere.

For example:

A Topic page is “[topic name] [shop name]” when it would likely rank better if it could be something like “[topic name] T-Shirts, Hoodies and More” (this holds true for the Design pages as well).

A Product page is simply “[product type] [shop name]” when it would likely rank better if it was something like “[design name] [product type]”

If there’s not a way, anyone have any hacks?

Thanks!

Seems adding Google Tag Manager code does not help - as the system strips out the code eventually.

I contacted Spreadshirt support recently with a very similar query - in particular how Google gives every product page the title of the product only. There seems to be no way of including the design name in the title. I think this is crazy really - I doubt very much ANYONE will be searching for ‘Mens T-Shirt’ rather than, say, ‘Cute Kitten T-shirt’, ‘Space Rocket T-shirt’ or whatever.

Anyway - the reply I got was this " Thank you for your patience.

I have been in touch with our technical support, and unfortunately they cannot meet our regular 24 hour response times.

We are currently in the process of implementing a shop improvement project. The changes will be rolled out collectively, most likely towards the end of the year. As a result, individual issues may receive limited support during this period, as all our resources are currently allocated to this project.

I am really sorry, but at the moment I do not have answers to your questions. I would suggest that you get in touch with other shop owners on our forum, and consult individual solutions.

Thank you for your understanding."

Very disappointing, but hey, there it is.

Thank you! Yeah, makes no sense why this wouldn’t be a priority considering it will generate sales from active seekers.

Thanks for your thanks!

Yep - the sadness is that I suspect it would be a VERY simple job to add the design name at the front of every title so our pages appear in search results in the form Design name | Product Name

And also - why not make the actual description that we have entered by hand for every design appear as the meta description? It is not rocket science by any means. It is literally the most basic SEO. it should be a PRIORITY for Spreadshirt to sort this out.

Very disappointing