Can't upload SVG files

I used InkScape to create SVG designs but they will not upload. I’ve already uploaded the designs as PNG files but a customer (50th birthday) is wanting a design with shiny gold letters/graphics on the shirt. I read that “special flex print” is able to achieve this method but only with SVG files. I need help in relation to why my SVG designs are unable to upload. Thanks.

Hey @NikInTime,
SVG usually works fine. Have you checked out the design requirements for vectors in our HelpCenter? Or can you give me some details on the files you’ve tried to upload?

I made some changes and was able to upload them. My last three uploads are the vector files. My customer is turning 50 and wants her letters and graphics, which are gold, to be shiny. I don’t know if my files qualify for the flex printing, which I read says that SVG files qualify for the method. This is my first sale and I don’t want to disappoint my customer.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.