Cannot find shop in Search Results

Hello! Need some help. I have a shop on spreadshirt ( lumi&tee) and if I am logged-out and looking for my shop’s name or one tag of my products , my search has no results! What can be the problem please?

Hello Lumi!

In fact it’s not a “problem”. It’s more about how Google’s Search engine works.
You might know that Google needs to crawl and analyze your shop to understand what it is about. Afterwards your shop recieves a ranking based up on the comparison of it’s content with other websites, that have a similar topic.

This process takes a while and is mostly not influencable. The only short-cut available, to be recognized faster by Google, is to create an account with Google Search Console and to set up a new property for your shop.
You can then manually make an indexing request.
You can then also connect your shop with the Search Console through our Shop Admin:

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Connect Google Analytics with Shop

Thank you Thomas for your helpful answer.

1 Like

I managed to link my shop with Google Search Console and if i am searching for my shop on google, yes i get good results.
But if i am looking for my shop in the Search box of spreadshirt site ( name and tags) i get NO results.
It takes time or???

Are you pointing at this header search field at the spreadshirt website?
18%20AM

That is only applying to spreadshirt’s Marketplace articles. Shops are not indexed in that search.

But Thomas where can I see my shop and products then???
If you want, for example, to sell a product on ebay, amazon or bol, you create an account there, and upload your product. And after you finished, basically you want to see/check if your product is display correctly on that site. So you log uit and search for your product.
Those two sections on spreadshirt : create and Shop , shouldn’t indicate the marketplace and the shop ( create including the marketplace disigns and shop including the shops) ??!!!
How can a buyer find my products ?!!
Please make me understand.

Ah I guess, I need to highlight the differences between the Marketplace, the Create Your Own Tool and the Shop.

Shops are used by labels, illustrators, associations, good cause groups as a marketing tool and merchandise solution. Products created for Shops are only published to the specific cause of a Shop. They are not available on the Marketplace.

The “Create your own” tool is an offer for customers of spreadshirt, to create personalized products by using designs from Spreadshirt or MP Designers.

The Marketplace is an option for you as a designer, to create and publish products on Spreadshirt.

If you are a Marketplace designer, I recommend using our official Spreadshirt Forum

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.