Bad customer reviews

Hello, today I had to turn off customer reviews because your rating is falling steadily. Instead of helping as it did before, it scares away customers now.

The reason for the bad grades is something I warned you about already in November 2017. Uneven and impaired quality due to DTG print.

See link:

This is what most people have complained about this month (June 2018):
1 - Different shades of print when ordering multiple shirts with the same design.
2 - Bad saturation, one can see through the print.
3 - A square after the print frame. This is a common problem caused by DTG pretreatment.
4 - Bad white in print, looks more like gray.

The decision to remove the plotter print is completely insane. Understand your mistake and return to the high quality that existed at Spreadshirt from the beginning.

Best regards,
Peter

3 Likes

When I get e-mails from my customers it’s about one of three things:

1. Design request
  2. Positive remarks about flex print quality
  3. Negative remarks about digital print quality

This pic is from the user feedback that automaticly shows in my shop:
bild

The most recent feedback I got was a customer who asked if the white parts of a design was supposed to be pink.

Please bring back the flex printing; it was the main reason I moved here from Cafépress and Zazzle.

1 Like

Unfortunately from a business perspective, continuing to provide Flex-printing is simply unfeasible. Overall, we’ve received around the same amount of complaints for Flex and DD, so on a company level it only makes sense to go “DD first”.

Due to the manual labour & complexity related with Flex, it’s impossible for us to keep up the quality with growing demand, especially in high seasons.

On a theoretical level, if we were to keep offering Flex - but we’d definitely have to increase prices. Would you as partners be ok with that?

i would be OK with increased FLEX print priced on 1color print… it used to be cheaper than DD if 1C flex would be the same as digital it would be perfect

1 Like

unfortunately all prayers and wishes won´t solve the problem that this is a tech of our past that turned into a non justifyable price intensity :confused: https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohze26aemk8BfyZjO/giphy.gif

2 Likes

Closing this thread as it’s a repetition of Questions regarding switch from flex to digital printing

You’re all very welcome to continue the discussion there.