How to hook up and verify with Instagram

I am having so much trouble hooking up my shop to instagram. I have already successfully hooked it up to Facebook…but instagram needs the domain name and not my shop sub domain. Help, I’m not on the up and up about this and not sure how to mitigate the issue. While it was easy to find the links and instructions to do the facebook connections, I don’t see anything about instagram. Anyone have any ideas?

To solve this I impeded my shop into my website:
Ultimate Tune Ltd.
Here is how if you are using WordPress:

Hey @Terrestrial_Vibes,
I feel you! This topic is haunting us. But be sure that VERY soon we have an easy solution for all that trouble. :star_struck: :muscle:

Any update or ETA on this?

you need to verifiy in the Business Manager

You CANT verify for Instagram, The 3 options you have to verify Instagram does not make possible. Code in header, file in root directory and W/e the 3rd option is you cant do to verify the domain to tag items in Instagram post.

Facebook option meta-tag Header shows a “code” … add that code in the shop backend and then click on “verify” in the Facebook Business Manager for that domain

1 Like

Thanks @CatShirts! Are you all set now @User_NA-b1e8c8b1?

Yes i got it thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.